Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year Ppl......

Ooh... Its 2009.... SPM year... I already Sedia Pergi Mati already.... =(

There's nothing to look forward to this year, actually....

Except SPM, cuz after SPM we'll be kinda free.... And can leave school already... And can go to college..... Hahahahahahaha... Can't wait for after SPM... Can drive also... Can work to get money..... Perfect!

Actually, I can't wait to drive so i don't need to ask my dad to drive me around... If its jammed, he gets in a real bad mood, then starts grumbling, which is totally un-fun... Okay, too much information.....

And I don't believe we're actually getting ppl funny weird stuff for X'mas.... But, if they like it, whatever..... And kelly, the post about music camp is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo looooooooooooooooooooooooooong i gave up halfway through......

Anyways, Happy New Year peeps.. CNY is coming up and I hope to get a lot of ang pau s....... Me need money....

Also.... remind me to buy Chinese New Year cards to give out to you all... If not, I'll just send e-cards... Save the trees ppl!! I know, I know.... Kelly is saying "When did u turn into a tree hugger????" Okay.... i didn't... but e-cards are FREE.... XD... New year cardsz are expensive.... =(

No comments: