Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy CNY!!... And happy hols to pochsta!! XDXDXDXD

Oh wow... Today is like, the first day of CNY and had to go out so so so early... For some reason I've had bad luck since the clock chimed 12 am.... First, my dad slammed the car door into my knee at 12.01. Then, when I got home, I was opening the gate when my dog leaped onto it, so it went 'Wham!' into my forehead. I'm lucky I didn't grow a carrot outta there... That's not all... Throughout the whole night, I had stomach cramps and couldn't sleep. When I finally got to sleep, my dad woke me up and told me it was time to leave. Ishhhhh...

Wanna know what's worse? Ang pau money has been reduced by nearly 50%.... HALF of what I got last year... People think I'm already working so I don't need so much money.... Its hard to explain to old people that you haven't finished school yet... :(..

Oh well... Hope u people are having better luck than me in terms of ang paus... As for u Poch... U chould get an ang pau ot two too... Ask ur mom to wrap money in red paper and give it to you... Hahahahah...

Cheers people! Happy new year! Enjoy the holidays!

No comments: