Thursday, January 22, 2009

To: The neanderthals who like to disturb Kelly

Hello,
You most definitely do not know me, but I am one of the people who would back Kelly up no matter what crap she puts me through. In reference to her being 'annoyed' by your extremely childish and not well thought out antics, I feel it is my duty to inform you that people of your social status have not even a sliver of a hope of seeing Kelly annoyed. Only 4 people in the world can annoy Kelly. One of them is yours truly. Please cease and desist from carrying out your so-called 'annoying' pranks as conducting them on a premise which is near to my area of residence really just taints the land. People who are as petty and small-minded as yourself are undeserving of the drops of non-existent perspiration from Kelly's forehead let alone her casual attention. Also, if I may, when the words in a blog post are underlined in red, it usually means the spelling is wrong. I hope you have noticed such an occurrence and take steps to rectify your grammar as well as expand your somewhat limited vocabulary. I mean, seriously, if you can't think of any other profanities other than b**** and f***, an Oxford dictionary will come in handy. Maybe Kelly can start a fund to buy dictionaries for linguistically-challenged people such as yourselves. I would write more but I would be accused, no doubt, of being obsessed with such a trivial matter. And, as for raising the number of readers for your friend's little blog, which is aptly named Simplicity (probably after the state of her mind), it is an undeniable consequence of this little drama that you have stirred up. However, I would like to thank you as well for raising the number of readers of our blog. It is an honour to make your insignificant acquaintance.

Sincerely,

Sabrena Arosh

PS: Gang Gila-gila is a rather original name and is the brainchild of me, myself and I. I do not care for your slander as the name of your blog was probably plagiarised from some sad, non-descript notebook cover. Highly unimaginative. Good day to you.

2 comments:

Ze Yin said...

I support you Sabby! =D

Jelly said...

Mannn... People should start using real names. I'm sitting here, tryng to guess who's who.. Hahhahaha.. Like, Who's ._... Whoever you are though, I love ya. =D You can bet that I have ya back when it's threatened. =D