Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sylar's eyebrows deserve my attention more than you guys.

I am quoting myself because that sentence just screams awesomeness.

Earlier I was just going to explain the difference between caring and what Kelly is doing, but I don't think you'll get it.

Okay okay, enough. Look, you guys really have to stop spamming our cbox. We have much more important matters to discuss here. Anything is more important than what you guys have to say. And i'm only saying this because WE DON'T CARE. Your insults mean nothing. They suck compared to what i've seen before.

Main point in this whole incident: Your whole group insulted Kelly, and she defended herself.

The end.

And like you said, all we did is support our friend. I agree that what we did was wrong, insulting your school in general. We apologize, and make sure that we only insult you guys personally in the future.

But you shouldn't have involved parents in this. You are stooping to a seriously low level. Shows how much you care about your own reputation. I still apologize about talking about your parents, even though I didn't actually say anything bad. But that doesn't justify the fact that I went along with you.

FACTS:
1) The person you are defending doesn't actually have to be there while you are defending her.

2) Repetitive insults lose effect after 10 seconds.

3) You can't detect sarcasm on the internet.

4) Internet insults do not hurt.

5) Internet arguments do not hurt.

6) DO NOT CARE = DO NOT CARE

7) Making money out of your blog is not relevant to the topic of discussion.

8) You do not shoo someone out of their own blog. It's like shooing someone out of their own house, it's stupid.

Think about it, you say we should've just let Kelly defended herself, but you guys ganged up on her, and not to mention on me and Meep. Let's be rational here, and stop arguing in our cbox.



We can always use msn.

No comments: