Monday, September 29, 2008

We really are using this as a chat space isn't it??

I know they do teach that chinese harp thingy, but... Swt... I want one of those things.

I really do wanna watch it. But it isn't downloading fast enough. I love you too, Amelia.
Yeah, I'm gonna learn it by myself. You better go ask your parents soon ya know... Cause its october already.

I wanna go work!!! In Baskin.. =D.. I wanted Borders but apparently they don't hire below 18. T_T.. Oh well. I've just got to wait for another 2 years. I don't get why they don't hire below 18. most 18 year olds couldn't care less for books. They should just hire book worms. Regardless of age.. Wait... Of course with that law thing of 16 and above. Speaking of law, why is it that its only our country which only allows 16 years olds to work? Countries like Australia and the States allows students at the age of 14 to have part time jobs. Why not Malaysia? Why can't we start having part time work at the age of 14? I want moneyyy.. TT_TT I wanna work... T_T

So anyway, to Sabby-san. I don't see why you complain so much. You're already leaving in a year... And its not like you got any demerits.. I chose it cause I like the uniform..=.= And at least I can tell you inside info no? The uniform is cause its special. I mean.. Like, its special to only our school. No other school has it. So its special-ish...

And you could say whatever you want.. Just not to their face...
=D
Bah whatever laaaa...
November.. can't wait for it.. =D HOLIDAAAAYYYYY.. Hopefully I get to go to Genting... T_T It's so hot here. T_T
Oh btw, the mag is supposed to be arriving on the 10th. But I guess we'll give it out a few days later. Cause we've gotta sort stuff out and stuff.. Today gotta go to school.. T_T.. Before 9.. T_T Die laaa.. So early.. T_T Gotta wake up early again. T_T...

EXAMMMMSSSS!!! Have you all studied yet??? T_T.. Going to Sabby-san's to study later in the morning.. =D.. Malaslah...

Took me like.. A few hours to get this up.. Chatting so much more than I am typing this stupid thing. Why oh why am I even blogging? Its so pointless.. We're using this as a place to chat...=___=

No comments: