Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hurricanes...hmm...

Aw Rachie don't be so uptight, it's funny to see nerds crapping xDDDD And it's Kelly's fault for implying that our friendship isn't that strong DDD=


Somehow I can't see the butterflies T_T ah well...


I have a lot of things I want to blog about but, 1) I'm too lazy coz it requires uploading pictures etc, 2) I might as well just post it in my own blog xD.. So I shall talk about random things.






My parents weren't around so I ended up cooking cintan curry instant noodles. Like what I told my bro, when I cook instant noodles, it's no longer instant =D

Then later we watched Terminator on star movies. Well technically, it was only me watching it coz my bro thought it was boring and scrammed few minutes later. Yes I haven't watched terminator before. Yes yes how lame xD..


Anyway the movie was so old lol xDD I have a lot of patience when it comes to shows unlike my bro so I thought it was pretty interesting xD... It's predictable though. About how the guy from the future was so gonna be the father of the future resistance leader thingy. Too bad he died lol xD Lolol one night stand then xDDD


Oh and the terminator looked like a rozen maiden doll reject when some parts of his skin came off xDDDD


I think I'll go watch the other terminators someday. Haha.




Btw Kelly u so totally ruined the joke in the description. Part of the reason why I wanted it to be short was to mock Sab's long description up there. (another reason was coz I really didn't know what to put either *getshot*)

-Meep-

No comments: