Monday, September 29, 2008

Re:Music.. And other random stuff..

Just to annoy Sabs by treating this place as a chat place >D


Yea Kelly if you actually watched CG R2 I can be more detailed than just "T_T noooooooo" xDDDDDDDDD


Dun worry I ignore alot of msges too. You of all ppl should know that. Haha


WELL dun worry I dun think they'll pick a siao cha boh to become the editor >D


You can learn a guitar urself when we get it for u as a xmas present xDDDD.. Oh I want to learn that chinese instrument thing too. Looks so graceful (although if we play it, it'll no longer look graceful xD)


Didn't you say we were starting around November? Haven't asked my parents yet though.... And I don't think violin is that easy to learn lol. I think we'll just suck. Should've just started young if we wanted to. Too bad, too young to want these stuffs xD



Nooooooooooo T_T (*getshot* xD)




-Meep-

No comments: