Monday, September 29, 2008

Depressingnesss

Note that I'll most likely bore every single reader in this blog so you guys can really ignore my posts, really.




Oh mi gaaaaaawd once again I'm restless from my fave anime series ending.


I'm so depressed for the ending T_T nuuuu... Both from it ending and the ending itself. More of the ending though. It was bitter sweet. But more on the bitter side for me T_T





Tis has been a long journey of suffering when it gets released on Monday mornings and sometimes I have to wait till I get back from school to download. Or stuffs like that.



T___________T I r saaaad




And Kelly, go put back something into the description. Haha.





I so want this OST now. Especially after the final episode. "Continued Story" was so sad T_T even if some ppl say it sounds like a happy song. Bittersweet. Yea.


And sorry guys I'm so spamming this blog man xD Have the most blog posts right now xDDDDDD



-Meep-

No comments: