Monday, September 29, 2008

Music.. And other random stuff..

Nah... I'm too lazy to put it back. I don't even knw what was there.

I'm online in some restaurant!!!=D
Darn... Downloading here in faster than when I'm downloading at home!! Me god.. I should've just offed my computer at home just to download Code Geass R2.. Why didn't I do that? Then I would've been able to talk about it with that psycho person.

I should really stop ignoring people's messages when I'm watching anime. Wei Yen just messaged me asking whether I have MS Word 2007, and I just ignored, and when I asked why after like.. 20 minutes, it was to open some file for some society for Ed Board. Wei Yen, if you do read this, I'm so very sorry.

Wonder who's gonna be the next editor....... It's either Rachel, Wei Yen, or some other form 4 this year.. As long as its not meh... =D So much work to do. I tengok Sue Lyn I feel kesian..=___=

I wanted to learn guitars. My mom was like, you wanna learn everything la. I want to learn flute too. Its not something everybody learns but a flute is really expensive. I want that chinese harp table instrument thingy. The one where all the female characters in chinese dramas know how to play. Looks kinda cool. And graceful, not like I do graceful. Do they even teach those things in Penang? I know they do sell but do they teach?

Violin lessons. When are we starting btw? I wonder if that dude still remember us.. He should... How much is the violin anyway? Is violin that easy to learn? What if it isn't? I'd just suck as usual... I suck at mostly everything anyway. Why is Amelia even complaining? She started the same time as me, and she's grades ahead. And those little kids are called PRODIGIES. Don't compare us with prodigies... You're already better than me. Stop complaining. I should b complaining.

"Awwww" I realise, can mean anything. From, "awww, its so cute!" to "awww, thats just so sad" or "awww, I got it wrong!". Its such a multi usage word... Why is it used in every sense ar?

Oh.. I've got to go. I'm in this restaurant, Tao, in eGate. Hahahaha... =D... First blog outta my house.

No comments: