Thursday, May 14, 2009

About music, yet again.

I shall start out with American Idol, just for the heck of it xD


Adam's huuuge lolol. And he's pretty cute *getshot*

I like Kris singing Heartless xD (or at least I think that's the title o_O)



End of random American idol moment xD




Went for piano lesson just now where teacher told me bout my practical exam...



Teacher: So ur exam is on 16th July.
Me: Phew!
Teacher: Why? o_O
Me: Oh, Kelly said her exam is in June so I was worried.
Teacher: Huh? June? Oh. No la, I told her that so that she'll practice more


LOLZ



Teacher: So after that you'll be free huh?
Me: Yeaaaaaaaa~
Teacher: You really don't want to continue to diploma?
Me: Uh... most likely no...
Teacher: Why? Is it because you don't like it? Or no time?
Me: Uh... dunno....?
Teacher: I gave you two choices wad, at least choose one


(brain thinking: dad wants me to finish grade 8 quickly so he won't have to fetch me for lessons, spm spm, wait not even spm, mid term also din study yet ahhh!)


Me: Um.... a mixture of both I guess.....
Teacher: Hah? You really don't like it ah?
Me: Well no la, but I don't like the exams
Teacher: Who does?

*very brief pause*

Me and teacher, almost simultaneously: Except you/me.




Ah, teacher can be so amusing sometimes xDD I'm kinda sad that it's ending though (that is if I pass anyway). Won't see teacher that often anymore, and still suck at playing the piano D=




Aw crap, I should be studying. Distractions distractions~

No comments: