Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mr. Phong

And so, he found out.

He has finally gotten the correct person. Hahahahha.. He kinda began suspecting it was me during sports day cause I texted him near him. DDDD= Oh well~ Hahahahahah.. It was fun anyway~ =DDDDD

I asked him just now, whether he was selling last year's school diaries cause I found this web that sells it and it was his number on the web, and he said yes with this additional message: "N nice laughing." His exact message. Hahahah

Asked him when did I laugh and he said he always hear me laugh. So I was like, who am I? How'd you know I'm always laughing? He was like, I always hear you laugh so loudly. I was like, how'd you know?? who am I? Any guesses? He was like, got la. But don't need to know la. Somethings are nice to left blur blur. So I was like, I wanna know. So he was like, one girl from Intan. So I was like, who am I?? Why do you think I'm from Intan?? So he was like, your name is ky...e. So I was like, no such person~ =DD So he was like, okok, your name is tung kyle. So I was like, But I dunno any such person in that class~ I know of Tung Kye Li la~ Still waiting for his reply~ =DDD He replies really slow. o_o

He's not replying anymore.. DDD= Hahhahaha.. Oh welll~ =D

HAHHAHAAHAHAHAH!!! Hi sir~~ Why didn't you leave a comment~? Hahhaahhahahaha... Was fun texting you without you knowing who the hell I am~ =D Oh well~ Was planning to tell you after SPM actually, but oh well~ =D How'd you find the blog anyway? Hahahahahahahahahahah..

No comments: