Saturday, May 23, 2009

Adam, again..

I still can't believe he didn't win. Oh well~

Makes no difference really. I don't like the fact that people are voting for Kris just cause they think Adam might be gay.. What does it matter in a singing competition!? Sheeeessshh.. Americans.. I don't see people hating Elton John. Or Clay Aiken. Tak mengapalah sekarang~ Apa yang terjadi sudah pun jadi~ =D

I can't wait for his albummm!! =DDD If only he'll come to Malaysia for a tourr.. DDD= If the Malaysian goverment doesn't allow him in, Sabs and I are soooooooo gonna lead the protest. Would they ban a might-be-gay dude from coming here for a concert? They did make.. Uh.. Madonna? Or was it Mariah? Or Avril? Can't remember who.. Not so obscene. They wanted to cancel her concert or something.. o_o Can't remember. I hope they aren't that mean. DDDD=

I wonder if there's actually any posibility of Sabs or I ever knowing Adam.. o_o I'm not trying to be pessimistic or anything. I'm just thinking about how impossible it is for us, people from Malaysia, fans from a totally different continent, people who aren't even TRYING to get into the entertainment industry, to meet someone who is in AMERICA, a FAMOUS STAR, have been trying to get in and now, in the entertainment industry. It really does seem impossible to know stars. Unless one of our friends do make it BIG.. But the only person I know of who could actually make it BIG here in MALAYSIA, not even HOLLYWOOD, is Bern.. =____= And thats only cause she's gonna do music. Thats like, 1 out of 10000000000 chances.. =_= When I actually start learning deeper probabiblity, I'll count that.

It's not possible for me to know him even if I'm in US is it? D= The only reason why I'm going is to study actuarial science. =_= and there isnt any college in California or LA that has actuarial science. Not like I'll actually get to go there without a scholarship *which is actually, looking really impossible to get right now, based on how badly I did for my exam, including math*. If I want to go there, the closest I could get is Ontario, Canada.. =___= Thats REALLY FAR away.. D= ADAMMMMM!!!

I'm gonna miss seeing him perform evey damn week before tuition and piano.. D= Oh well~~ I really hope he'll produce an album fast. I'll die waiting. D= Of all years to be addicted to a star again. SPM year.. DDDD= ADAMMMM!!! I said again cause I was obssessed over Daniel Radcliffe~ Still waiting for Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince. D= Adaaammm.. DDD=

Would he reply letters? He obviously doesn't reply e-mails so.. o_o We're planning to like, send something to him.. o_o I wonder if he would reply to that.. *grins* Waaaaaa!! I hate living in Malaysiaaa!!! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD= If only I knew him before he went on Idollll!! DDD= I'm not the only one who feels like this huh.. D= I bet there are like, tens of thousands of people just like me.. For all I know, there might be one, typing in his/her blog with the same content, but not word for word. *I like to think I'm weird, and that nobody would think the way I do~ =DD* Adammm... T_T

If only this is one of the "work hard to achieve it" thing. I would work like MAD just to be his friend. =___= *I know I should menaruh as much semangat as I have for Adam into my exams but screw the damn exam la. I'm failing it already anyway* Why am I always so pessimistic when it comes to myself? =____= it might be because I actually do have some logic in me. After all~ Math is some stupid subject that needs "critical thinking" and "logic" *I'm just quoting Ms Lee, I don't agree though...*

Omg.. Allison gets to cling on to ADAMM!! Unfairrrr.. T_T Life is sooo unfair.. Why is it that people I like, are all unreachable?! Oh welll~~ I'll just see if I'll ever get to be his friend next time~! *trying to be positive*

No comments: