Thursday, April 30, 2009

Oh Ma God!!!!

Bloody hell!!!! I didn't expect Adam to be in the bottom two!!! Nobody did!!! Not even the judges!!!! Dear god.. Even the other competitors themselves didn't expect him to be in the bottom three!! When they announced that Adam was in the bottom 3, Allison and Danny who were in the top 2, looked at each other, shocked!! Like.. Stare with each other with their mouth and eyes WIDE OPEN. Kara was like.. *jaw drops* O_O Simon was like.. O_O Everybody was like.. O_O

Only Adam wasn't like O_O He was all smiley smiley.. As usual... = Like.. Oh ma god... And when they announced that he was in the bottom three, I was like.. OH MY GOD?!?!?! WHAT THE HELL?!?!? And when they say Kris was sabe and not Adam.. I was like.. WHAT THE SHIT!! DIE LAAA!!! OH MY GOD!!! O_O And I callled Sabs like, 3 times.. o_o

They just have to like, put 3 stupid singers I have no care about between the results.. =.=

After all the stupid singing, when they announced, I was like, YESSS!!!!!!!!!! THANK GOD HE DIDN'T GO OUT!!!!! Called Sabs right after.. o_o The both of us were like, OH MY GOD!!! WHY IS HE IN THE BOTTOM 3?!?!?!? And when he wasn't save yet, we were like, WHY IS HE IN THE BOTTOM 2?!?!?!? O_O And when he was save, we were like, OH MY GOD!!!! THANK GOD HE DIDN"T GO OUT!!!

We were saying, before he was announced that he was save, we were like, if he is eliminated, we won't ever watch American Idol again. o_o And I'm serious cause this is the only season I'm following. Really mannn... Where the hell did the Americans go wrong?!?!!??! O_O

Oh, I wanna ask those of you who are reading this, those of you who know me:-
Have I changed ever since you know me? I want honest answers. I negative or positive, I don't care. I wanna know. Thanks. =D Answer by leaving a comment in this post~


BLOODY SHIT!!! GOOD LUCK ADAMMMM!!!! =DDDDDDDDD

Rock and Roll week~~~!!!!! He should do good!!!! =DDDD

No comments: