Thursday, May 21, 2009

WHOA

Wow, I haven't read the blog for only two days and you people (glares at Kel) have even managed to put up an homage to Mr. Phong... Ok, Its not exactly a homage (is it an homage or a homage? seeing as its pronounced o-maj) and I don't have a problem with a homage to Mr Phong, but it just proves that we crazy people think and talk about a LOT of weird stuff... Music for prom? Hahahahahaha...
But all in all, our blog is kinda nice, no?... We actually DO write what we think... Hahahaha.. Even though our thoughts are so bercelaru... I guess its true, we are a motley gang... And if you're wondering whether I'm going to make a point anytime soon, the answer is no... I'm only writing because I've got nothing to do and also because I don't want to study history yet. YET. I'll do it later. xD

No comments: