Friday, November 7, 2008

WHEEE

Helooooooo!

I realize this may be the first time I'm blogging here...If i did blog anytime before this post, the post probably reput already and no longer exists, so this is still my first post....Wakakakaka...And u ppl wanna know sth else?? This may well be the 3rd time I've visited this blog since we set it up...Hehe...

Kelly, y u take picture of me playin gutar hero??? I look so lame....

Moving on....Talking about classes and etc, I think I may well go to 5 Topaz... Seeing as my chem marks are sooooo bloody low, pulling my percentage down as well.... Unless, of course, Topaz is a non-EST class....And contradictory to what kelster said, I DID study for this exam, but fate has it that I'm so stupid I couldn't remember anything.. This is sooo sad rite? I can't do Add Math, I can't do Chemistry, I can't do Physics, I can't do PJ, Bio also soo bad....Haiz.....Cham liau lo...

But wait...I don't think we set up this blog to lament about our marks...I'm gonna talk about meep-san's parents apartment..

Lol meep-san, ur parents rock at renovating man..If it had been my parents, they would have just put like one sofa, one table, a few chairs and deem it okay to live in...

Sorry... That seems to be all I can say, seeing as I'm STILL thinking about the damned marks. I wanna go out with u ppl on Sunday... Can I? Is anyone gonna invite me or do I have to be thick-skinned and invite myself? And, is pochi going? Pochi no go, me no go.

Think that's all la

P.S. Sorry me blog so long...And boring.. I think.. And long-winded.. Haha

No comments: