Sunday, November 23, 2008

Are we gonna even be in the same class? YES WE ARE

Uh this is random because I feel bad that I've been updating my own blog quite a lot but not here at all xD (well doh who wants to read my rants filled with pictures of gundam or any other anime xDD)

Anyway this post is just because of Kelly's post some time ago; Are we gonna even be in the same class?



YES WE ARE! WOOOOOOT!


Just that Krystal isn't gonna be in the same class DD:


So, I shall be under everyone's care again next year ~ xDDD (english version of yoroshiku onegaishimasu lol xD)


And I won't have to worry bout not remembering my classmate's names! Woot! *getshot*


So far I think 4 Intan has been the best class I've ever been in my secondary school life xD We had so few students. Almost everyone in our gang's in the same class too. It has been rather relaxed (except the whole getting used to the busyness at the start of the year) and fun xD.


Memorable times:



We skipped many lessons to do Science exhibition crap (me and Sabbo anyway).



We skipped even more lessons to practice for many Gamelan performances lolol >D




The bads:

Chemistry. And pj.



So um yea. Happy hols peeps xD;




Oh something random again, I just saw Rachie at Sunshine during lunch. Gahaha xD

No comments: