Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Are we gonna be in the same class?

Finally, gonna update it... =D


TT_TT!!!!!
Why la why laaaa...
HOW THE HELL CAN I FORGET TO DO ONE QUESTION!?!?!?!??!?!?!
I COULD HAVE BEATEN EVERYBODY ELSEEE!!! TT_TT
Oh my god. This exam sucks right?? TT_TT
Hopefully can get into the same class. There's supposed to be streaming, according to Mr. Ang. Like, OMG? Our percentage are so far apart! Especially from Su Jen. For now, our percentage are (all these are without the chem marks):

Pochi 79.3 (I need your Arts and history marks)
Amelia 80.08
Su Jen 90.31
Rachel 81.17
Sabby 83
Me 81.15
Krystal 79.83

Aly, yours isn't here cause I don't know how to count yours.. I'm sorry..

How the heck are we gonna be in the same class? T_T Then again, Aly won't be with us anyway. Who ask her to drop EST. =.= I wanna know what class we're going to la. I want us all to be in the same class. Except, Su would be in like.. Some FAR FAR FAR FAAAAARRR away class, and the rest of us most probably in the same class.. =D..

Why oh WHY didn't I do that question?!?!?!?!?!? So menyesal la..=.= And I.T.! Music is high this time, but then, IT just HASSSS to come and pull my percentage down. Why didn't I study?? Bah.. Whatever. Its not like any of us studied much anyway. Except Alyssa and maybe Su Jen. Right?? Haih... Oh well.. We'll study next year. This year isn't important. Is it?? O.o
I so hope not. If it is, we're SOOOOO dead. =____=

OUR PJ MARKSSS!!!! How.. Fair?? Swt. Really mannn.. Like.. 3 people getting A's only?! Thats RIDICULOUS!!! The athlete doesn't get highest? Thats just weird..=.= Bobo, I pity you. U_U At least 2 out of 3 are from our group.. =D

Urgh, I'll never forgive myself for forgetting to do ANOTHER question. =.= it's becoming a habit. I keep forgetting questions. Even in tuition! I'll NEVER, N-E-V-E-R, forgive myself for forgetting..=.=

I want our chemistry marks. Wanna count percentage and hopefully position. Hahahahah.. =D

No comments: