Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Quantum of Solace

Pochi's blog reminded me of by far the worst James Bond movie ever made. Even that actor(I can't remember his name, the one who only managed to get one JB contract) didn't make the movie suck so much....Daniel Craig is the total killer of this fantastic story...and the previous one...He's so damn emotional and reckless...JB should NOT behave like that.....

My experience watching Quantum of Solace(sorry if I spoil it too much for you ppl)

The car comes on first, and damn if it isn't a nice car.

Then the viewers are treated to Daniel Craig's "handsome" face....*Pukes*

If that isn't enough, he totally kantoi s the car within the first ten minutes of the show.

After that, boring conversations, torture scenes and etc...*Yawn*(I seriously fell asleep for 15 minutes...I only woke up cuz my mom jabbed me in the ribs and reminded me that she was paying 10 bucks for me to get in, so I had better watch or else)

Then I had to endure all the boring conversations, the flirting with Russian girls and etc..All of which I didn't really understand, because more effort was put into keeping my eyes open than listening to the ugly fella talk.

The comes the EXPLOSIONS!!!!! And I love watching scenes where things blow up(pls do not try to psycho-analyze me) but this time it was like....Why is the building in the middle of nowhere blowing up??? Huh??? What??? Whateverla.....

I have to say, the highlight of the movie(in my opinion) was when the Russian girl(I'm not even sure if she's Russian) shot the fat man...Or did she beat him to death?? Something like that la..

But wait...After KILLING someone, taking a life, she cowers in the corner because she's afraid of fire. Then Daniel Craig gets to act macho and save her ass...I mean...WTH????

Last but not least...THE END....And I still don't understand the story. Total waste of ten ringgit.

I know some people will strongly oppose this comment, but.....

Bring back PIERCE BROSNAN!!!!!!! Suave, charming, calm, cool.... Best Bond eva!!!( Okay, maybe not THE best, but a million times better than Daniel Craig)......

I've finished ranting...

No comments: