Tuesday, June 30, 2009

To Kelly

My dear fren Kelly,

Who seems to be so low on self esteem lately, what did you lose? Oh god, just cause I haven't been in school for a few days I'ver missed out on so much!!! Oh well....

Now you may have been ranting on and on about your bad qualities, but I for one disagree with you. Reason :

1. So what if you're short? There are many people shorter than you.
2. You're an AWESOME friend to me, you do so many things for me.... In fact, I owe you lots...
3. So what if you're childish? (Actually I think you're not childish, you're just happy-go-lucky), but a lot of us lose that real quick and asre a bunch of grumpy idiots(I'm talking about ME here). I think you know that I've been pretty grumpy lately cause nof bad results and blablabla, and I would give anything to not give a damn.
4. I can't actually remember what other negative qualities you said you have, so I can't counter them. However, I do have some good stuff to say.

Kelly, my good friend, has been helping me out with work and etcetera when I was not in school. In fact, she still is helping me out. Even when I AM in school, she's willing to run around everywhere and accompany me to do my dirty work. Oh, she also helps me stand up to a very very evil person.. (XD). I however, am the epitome of bad friendship. I'm lazy and sometimes am not willing to go all out to help people. However, Kelly makes me feel bad about that and so I am a changed person.

Oh, god... Am I a bad friend? I think I am.... Maybe I should go write something bad about myself instead...... DX

No comments: