Sunday, June 28, 2009

I hate myself

There were already soooo many reasons to hate myself, and today, I just added one more reason to the list..

  1. I'm short (but sometimes I'm kinda glad I am)
  2. I'm stupid
  3. I look stupid
  4. I'm childish
  5. I'm annoying
  6. I'm loud
  7. I'm forgetful
  8. I'm irresponsible
  9. Im untidy
  10. I'm lazy
  11. I'm picky
  12. I'm indiscipline
  13. I'm blunt
  14. I'm too playful
  15. I'm insulting
  16. I'm selfish
  17. I'm rude
  18. I'm hurtful
  19. I'm not the least helpful
  20. I lack self esteem *what irony*
  21. I procrastinate too much

The list actually just goes on and on, but I've got no time to list it all out. The recent one would be the fact that I lose people's stuff.. I'm sooooo not gonna play with other people's stuff anymore..

I'm so so so so so so so sorry.. T_T I feel so bad, I feel like crying right now.. T_T I'm really really really really sorry. T_T I don't know how important is it, but I figured its kinda important if you're looking so hard for it. I'm so so so sorry. T_T

1 comment:

Killah said...

I'm short
-----
not your fault, its genes

I'm stupid
----
what school are you in again?

I look stupid
-----
beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder

I'm childish , I'm blunt
------
its a good thing


I'm forgetfulI'm irresponsibleIm untidyI'm lazyI'm pickyI'm indiscipline
-----
most ppl are


i'm not the least helpful
-----
really? who's giving me a blank cd again?




and i can go on and on too. XD



omg. quess what i'm supposed to type for word verification: messy. hahahha