Wednesday, June 10, 2009

ADAMMM!!

HAHAHAHAHAH!! I HAVE TO BUY ROLLING STONE!!!! HE LOOKS SO HOT!!!! My goddd.. T_T

My godddd.. TT_TT... Thats a real snake by the way. He came out saying he's gay, not like we don't already know but its nice that he came out saying he's gay~ But there's this thread going on in his fan site saying he might wanna try out the opposite sex... NOOOO!!! TT_TT I'd rather him be with someone I can never compete with *a guy* than a girl, whom I can get jealous over.. D= Really.. I'd rather he just stay the way he is. I'll never get a shot at being with him. Screw that, I can't even be anywhere in a 100km radius around him, much less go out with him. =________= I would like to though, go out with him I mean.. DDDD= Who wouldn't.. DDD= Which fan wouldn't want to go out with him.. =____=

Ooooo.. He liked Kris~! =DDD as in, like like.. =D And the first thought when he found out he's rooming with Kris was, Oh shit! They put him with the cute guy! Hahahahahahhah... He thought of Kris as a distraction.. o_o And apparently, Kris is his "type". So he likes his total opposite. *except gender wise* Swt... He likes cute, pretty, mild guys.. o_o

Oh, I saw this interview of Kris and him, and there's this question: who would take the top bunk on the American Idol tour bus? And Kris was like, I don't know man, I wouldn't mind any *mumbles mumbles* and Adam says in a not very soft but not loud voice "I like the top" with a TOTALLY STRAIGHT face. Then they stared at each other.. And started laughing THE SAME LAUGH. Which is kinda creepy.. And after laughing, Adam sat straight again and in a whisper said something along the lines of "Thats kinda pervy" or something. Hahahahahaha.. Funneh~ And Kris was like, yea, thats good. Hahahhahahahaha... And when the question was : What are you excited about the tour? Kris was like, I don't know.. And Adam said in this really enthusiastic tone: My jacket~! (or something like that, I dunno.. It's all so blur. Correct me if I'm wrong.. DDD=) I'm excited for my outfit! *laughs* Kris was like, and I'm excited for Adam's outfit! And they both started laughing.. Hahahahahahaha... I love them both~! =DDD But Adam more, of course~! =DDDD I loveeee Adammm~~!!! =DDD

I would love to see him on tour though.. DDD= T_T I wanna hear what he sings.. T_T He wouldn't be singing the same song again and again would he? O_o Oh well~! There's always YouTube!! =DDDD But would they upload everything? O_o Oh well.. Whatever la.. =DDD Can't wait for his album!!! =DDD I wanna buy the magg!!! Even if I have to order, I would!!!! =DDDDD I need to have that mag!! I wanna read the full article.. o_o Gonna go Queens later to check~! =DDD

Speaking of later.. Students' Council.. DDDDDD= Oh well~! It's just sewing!! *not like I can sew but whatever~* Gotta go sleeeep~ Finalllyyy.. 2 posts in a day~ =D Took me like, 2 1/2 hours to think and type the previous post. Hahahahahahaha.. =D It's really long.. I'm sorry. DDD= I just had so much fun.. D= Was B9 as long? O_o Anyway, Good night~! =D

No comments: