Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Turkish March



I love this variation of Mozart's Turkish March by Volodos~ gives it a pretty interesting and different feel from the original xD Yuja Wang's amazing too, even if some ppl say she sounds too robotic or emotionless here. But if u ask me I think mastering the notes for this is already a feat so... D: Well anyway I still think she's amazing D:

She also plays amazingly for the flight of the bumble-bee xD if you are interested it's in the related videos oh geez like who would be, who am I kidding -_-


Anyway there are a lot of amazing Chinese pianists eh xD like Yuja Wang and Yundi Li. Woot! Go Asian power xD *getshot*

1 comment:

Killah said...

wow! my god. haha. i think i can't even play the start. haha. even if i did. hands definitely sore by first minute. haha.