Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sleepover, number 2~

We actually slept this time~!!
Su: Cause we realised there's no sunrise to look at.
Meep: Cause everybody's tired. It was a demanding day.
Kelly: I just wanted to.
Krystal: Everyday is a demanding day, whether its a holiday or not.
Pochi: Because we were tired~
Rachel: Because we were tired, jeez.
Sabs: Cause we didn't have enough ovaltine (Meep: You do realise we have 20 packets right?)

Didn't do nothing much this time.. o_o PS bawa tak tahu buat apa. Tak main banyak pun.. =___= They're (Meep and Sabs) quarelling about how to cook Maggie Mee, and about me, being infertile. =___= That blank blank thing.. o_o last question was weird... By Sabs of course.. Weird questions are always from her.. o_o "How big?" =___= How big a kidney stone do you want your blank blank to have.. O_O Why would we want our blank blank to have a kidney stone??

*Su: type slower. You keep having typos.*

=DDD Can't... =DD I like typing the speed I do~ Took a whole lot of pictures~~! Of lots of people sleeping. *stare at Sabbeh, and hime-chan* >=[ But we're not posting those pictures~ (Random: Su says, I'm bored. Sabs says, Shut up. Su says, I brought a dance mat for nothing. Pochi says, It'll be better if we have 2) We're now playing um.. Are you smarter than a 5th grader. =D Sabs says she can't update her blog cause her internet KOed but something something something.

Hime-chan's playing the violin~ Hime-chan is so obsessed over my violin.. o_o She's playing jingle bells~ Nosferatu can pawn Azure's ass.. o_o *Nosferatu-Sab's noseless dog, Azure-Su's teddy* Swtttt...

Omg.. I forgot to bring my toothbrush. O_O First, I forgot my towel. Then I forgot my toothbrush. o_o Oh welll~ I'll just go home and brush moi teeth~ I'm sleepy~ Su: Someone's cat is dying!! Hime-chan is playing moi violin.. o_o

Oooo.. They're playing um.. Are you smarter than a fifth grader~ The spelling one~ Sabs is winning of course. Krystal keeps on pressing the wrong button.. o_o I'm sleepy... T_T Mom would be so proud I woke up at 9 o'clock. Homework... T_T Pn. Kheng gave us so muchhhhh.. TT_TT I haven't even finish the last chapter's crap yet.. T_T Sleepyyy~~

What do we call something that blocks light?
Opaque~ (player one)
Opaque~ (player two)
Babi.. Dua dua pun salah. o_o Translucent. o_O Like whaaa.. Oh, they got saved by a fifth grader.. o_o

We're not doing much now.. o_o Oh well~ I shall update again later~

No comments: