Friday, February 20, 2009

Sayonara Zetsubou Gakusei

The dreaded moment of the month has come again *sighs*





.... My handphone credit is expiring again tmrw!!!! DD:




I bet some of you thought of something else didn't u, guys xD *getshot*




So anyway, if I don't reply any of ur smses tmrw you guys know why. Unless I'm suddenly terlebih rajin and actually reload instantly for once. But we all know that won't happen =D




I wanted to type out the "chicken named robert" essay we (Sabs, onion and muaa) wrote in form 3. But I reached home later than expected =/ So I'll type later when I'm free. Which would be around 7-8pm, or 10pm+ xDD Ta~




Edit:

So here it is. Our group essay with gay dialogues and meant to be just for fun but somehow got 29/30 xDDDDDDD Just felt like typing it out xDDD Eventhough I posted a picture of it before. But nobody's gonna read that would they xDD Mua comments in yellow xD



One day, Hafiz met Jeff outside school. Jeff has been absent from school very often. Hafiz voiced his worries about Jeff's absence.

Hafiz: Good afternoon, Jeff. How are you? I noticed that you have been absent very often lately. Just yesterday, you were absent from English class and you missed the important presentation on "How to Score A's For Our PMR". This is not the first time that you've been absent for an important event. Is everything alright? [poor Sabs and her attempt to make this a normal essay at first xD]

Jeff: Whoa! Calm down! Hi, by the way, because of the long-winded speech, I didn't get the chance to say hi to you. Unlike you, a lucky person, I actually have to help my brother at his burger stall everyday until late at night.

Hafiz: I'm so sorry, Jeff. I didn't know. But, why are you working at your brother's burger stall? I thought that your father was helping him.

Jeff: Apology accepted. I'm sorry I lost my temper. Actually, my father just passed away. He committed suicide after my mum left him for a younger and more handsome man. As angry as I may be, I have to work and earn my own money or else I wouldn't be able to pay my exam fees.

Hafiz: Jeff, I'm very sorry to hear that. Please accept my sincere condolences. However, you don't have to work at your brother's stall late into the night just to earn money, you know. There are many alternatives for a solution to your dilemma.

Jeff: I don't believe you! What can I do in this situation? There is no hope for me left. I am deep in the dark pit of despair! No one can help me! NOT EVEN YOU! Don't butt your face into somewhere it doesn't belong!

Hafiz: Jeff! Jeff! Get a hold of yourself! Never say die until the bayonet has run you through! Of course there's a solution. Why don't you only help your brother out in the evening? That will leave your nights free for studying. You will also have time to sleep. Then you will show up in school bright and perky. Now isn't it better than wasting away your nights flipping meat patties and adding cheese? [dude good job at stating the obvious xDDDD]

Jeff: I'm sorry Hafiz. You are my savior. I never thought of that before. [lolol we made him look pretty dumb xDDD ] Your solution to my problem is ingenious. Actually I have a secret to tell you. I'm suffering from a split personality disorder. Sometimes, I think I'm a chicken named Robert. But now that I've met you, I think I'll eventually be cured if I meet you on a daily basis. (blush blush) [teacher's comment in red pen: This part not really necessary] xDDD

Hafiz: Errr.... right. Well, Jeff I'll be happy to help you anytime with the homework you've been missing. You can count on me. Oh, look at the time. I believe I have to go now. Goodbye, Jeff. I'll see you tomorrow.

Jeff: Alright, goodbye then.

(Hafiz quickly runs away)

1 comment:

Killah said...

lol. i can actually tell which part is eunice's adaption