Saturday, February 28, 2009

Oh yea, geez, emphasize on the "again" would ya

Just a pretty short post. Since I didn't originally wanna blog anyway.

So damn tired la. Eventhough all I've done today is march, cheer for Cavell and stand at a place where not many people fainted anyway. Oh and run under the rain with Felicia to the other side of the stadium to check if Joanne's waiting for us there, only to find out halfway through that the gate is already locked. After returning to the gate where teachers told us students not to use but heck in the end everyone has to use that gate anyway, I indirectly (or maybe directly) dirtied our school's white flag when Mr Tan asked us to help him carry stuffs to the school bus. Oops? xD; But that's a different story.

By the way, me coming late was my fault. Yea.

I'm kinda disappointed anyway. They friggin decided to award only the winner for perbarisan, not 2nd or 3rd this year. Obviously we didn't win then =/ It's quite surprising that Kadet Polis didn't win. I thought our school's supposed to be biased *shrugs* And the whole DZ winning AGAIN (a la Kelly and Krystal), while Cavell not even getting 2nd place. Actually I don't really mind if any house wins, except for DZ. Hey, you guys started it first. Besides, I'm getting real sick of seeing yellow win every single friggin year of my school life anyway.


The end.

No comments: