Monday, January 11, 2010

I dropped maths..

I hate maths sooooo much I dropped it.

Just like that.

And in its place, I took economics. I really like the subjects I chose, but now I'm kinda worried, cuz people tell me that Math is important to get into a British University. However, the head of the A-Levels program here seems to think that my decision to drop maths is okay, and he seems pretty sure that lawyers don't need good math. So I think for now I'll stop worrying and listen to him.

I sure hope I don't regret.

Oh, another thing.. I'll be blogging mostly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and either Thursdays or Fridays cuz I have free periods in between classes and if I get hold of a computer, I'll blog. Can't play games on Faceboo, cuz for some reason the graphics won't work...

Ta!

No comments: