Friday, January 8, 2010

College Life

I think college is better than school in a way, but in other ways its kinda worse than school:

Reasons college is worse than school :
1. On some days I'm in college from 8am to 5pm.
2. On some days I finish at 6pm.
3. The breaks in between can be really long sometimes, and I have nothing to do... (Can't go home cuz its too far, can't drive to Queens... )
4. I have to juggle studying and working.
5. You think about the friends who are at home chilling while you are laboriously pouring over your books.. *stares at Sabs*
6. Since you can wear whatever you want, sometimes I wonder what to wear...

Reasons why college is better than school :
1. I love the subjects I chose.. They totally rock.
2. Since I chose mostly arts subjects, there are very few people in my class.
3. Ma'am Irene is teaching me... xD
4. Malaysian Studies is in English.. And so is Moral Ed.
5. Its so free, you can wear whatever you want and you can bring handphones to class.
6. You can use laptops/computers when you're free.
7. Lecturers are naice...
8. There are lifts in college. xD.. Shows how lazy I am...
9. Kelly is coming in in May.. I'll be her senior!! By a few months, of course...

So anyways, what are the rest of you doing? Sorry I haven't been keeping in touch more often...
I know Su is in KDU.. How is it SUsu?

Cheerios for now... I'm going to have to go to class in a bit.. Ta!

No comments: