Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Parents

I feel wrongly accused u_u

Situation
Yesterday after Sabs party, my dad fetched me home. He appears outside sabs house out of the blue..i check phone..nothing..no calls..it's on Loud mode..did anyone in party hear it ringing cause I didn't! but then digi comes and sends msg saying i have a miss call..does this for 4 times..meaning dad called 4 times -.-

Guess what..i got scolded once entering the car..because he says I purposely didn't answer his calls

The part which IS my fault
I shut up at first but i hate being accused of things that were not my fault..he doesn't believe me when i say I didn't get the calls..I open my Calendar to check for things. NOW he accuses me of msging people..says if my phone can't accept calls why am i msging ppl..I lose it this time and start screaming (THIS is the part where it's my fault)..ESPECIALLY after he said I sms tak berhenti

I count my outbox and tell him yesterday I only sent TWO msgs..i ask him whether he wants to see proof..he says no..he asks me to count the day before..14 msgs..that's when he get happier..and says he'll get my mum to look at the proof..he's buta IT (all I can think is: WOW..YOU TRUST ME A LOT)

I forgot to mention..I demanded an apology which he refused to give (must've been the last straw for him)

Consequences
1. I'm not having my allowance this month
2. No money for phone (reason being i didn't listen to his calls [Note: I already explained])
3. A feeling of extreme anger, bitterness and unforgiveness (this one here's the problem)

Lesson learned
1. It is indeed to man's glory to overlook an offense
2. Prepare to have cartloads of patience when being a parent OR being a child

Totally unrelated
The title of this post should be Dad instead of parents, but I'm not happy with mum cause she didn't say a single thing (she wasn't in the car but she was definitely there when he gave the verdict on punishment, WHICH HE TOLD ME BY WRITING ON A NOTE AND LEAVING IT FOR ME TO READ)

No comments: