Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sleep

The deficiency in exams :
SLEEP

After reading meep's blog post on how she feels like crap after being sick xD (i corrected itttt), I realise i've pretty much gotten the better part of the bargain. Having insomnia everyday and sleeping for 4 hours at night still hasn't killed me (thank God for afternoon naps). Not to mention I wake up at 5am or 6 am everyday to study (or 7am if I've had terrible insomnia the night before and slept around 3am)

So far, the only thing I've suffered is Chopin xD meaning..today during piano today, I was so blur and tired I was clenching my teeth and trying to sight read the new parts

Me : (staring at piano piece with brow furrowed) [Inner mind] Phew..2 pages done!
Teacher: Play that again
Me : TT_______TT!!! xOOOOOOOOO [all this happens inside]
Me : (plays the 2 pages again obviously sight reading as badly since what i played before that didn't register)

This happened for 4 pages at which I was praying like mad for patience so I could just go and SLEEP o.O I'm sorry teacher...the trials have not been kind xD

Ah well..and I think I'm pretty much immune against feeling like crap since I've been feeling like crap since the holidays (got insomnia that time). And since trials end tomorrow it doesn't matter anymore whether I got insomnia or not since I get to sleep xD YAY!

The funny thing was..today during Chemistry..everyone was sleeping but Renee, Stephanie and I (the people I notice who are in my line of vision o.O) I consider it irony in my part and just rajinness for both of them since I wasn't doing anything BUT staring at what other people were doing (which was sleeping)

No comments: