Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Adam Lambert fever.

It seems that not a day goes by without me hearing the name 'Adam Lambert'. I'm already sitting next to an Adam Lambert 'ikan' (inside joke/theory/analogy/wtv) which is Kelly, and she can say his name 15 times. In a row. Every 2 hours. Every day.
Sabrena is also an Adam Lambert fan. I comfort myself with the fact that when I get home, there will be no mentioning of the name.


Today, however, around 6:25 pm...

Me: Dad, can you send me to tuition? We gotta go now, it starts at 6:30. I'm already late!
Dad: Wait wait, Adam Lambert is singing next.
Me:...dad, 6:30. Can't that wait?
Dad: But Adam Lambert!
Me: *walks towards the door anyway*
Dad: *gets up and heads towards the door*
Me: *is already outside, turns to find my dad not following me*
Me: ?????


Dad-> was standing facing the tv, watching Adam Lambert sing.

And yes, he even waited to listen to the judges' comments.



After tuition (which ends at 8:30)

8:45 pm, my parents arrive.

Me: *enters car*
Dad: Sorry, your mom wanted to watch Adam Lambert sing, so we left the house a bit late.








DDDDD:

Either way, enjoy the following video (click the link plz) of Adam Lambert.

No comments: