Sunday, September 5, 2010

Birthdays

Lol. Le blog has not been updated in a while. So I shall take on the difficult task that is updating. Rawr. Quite a few birthdays have passed without update. Amelia's, Krystal's and Kelly's. BOO!!! For no updates. BOO!!! Anyway, Melia's birthday. Hmm. What happened... Uhhh... Dammit the only thing I can remember is Swiss roll ._. OH YEA!!! Chili's. Melia took us to Chili's. And we ate. A lot. Hokay =DD Next was Krystal's birthday. Hmm... Apa jadi... Uh... *shoots self* AKU TAK INGAAAAAAT DDDDDDDDDDDDDD: Ah we probably went to eat somewhere?? AH NOW I REMEMBER. We did eat somewhere. Sushi King. After watching Eclipse xD No wonder I don't remember. My brain was Twilight-fried. Hahaha. And Kelly's birthday... We fail. End of story. We really fail D:

Homg we've had this blog for 3 years. Hahaha. Feels like very short. Mabe coz we don't update often xD Ah well. Next up is Rachel's birthday. Wait for it =D

-Sabs-

No comments: