Sunday, May 23, 2010

MOAR pictures~ =D

There~ Moar pictures~ The first few are... Random ones... These are all I have. >.> Today onwards, I'm bringing a camera with me everywhere I go, except school and college. =.= So... Don't start teasing me when I start being SLIGHTLY girlish.. =.= I have the right to be! >=[ Aku perempuan juga! >=[

UNSW English test. I realise, our group is made up of geeks and nerds. >.> But... Not so nerdy till we're labeled as geeks and nerds.. ._. Half of the people in that picture are from our group!! =O


LOLOL... We must be the lamest group in school.. >.<



DDDDD: I look stupiak.. >.> Hime-chan wa kawaiii~ =D





What crown is this, again? @_@


@_@ I really wonder how someone like her, could get 13As...=.=


Inilah prefect-prefect dari SGGS~ =D



This is Krystal's birthday last year, 21st July 2009~ =D Sakae~ =D


This is when Hime-chan and I went for our undang... Which obviously, I failed.. DDDD: Embarrrassing.. T_T Kawaii deshou~? I meant Hime-chan~ =D


Ini... I dunno when. ._. Can't remember. ._.


This is during I-Lyn's party thing in Little Cottage. ._.


DDDDD: Last day in BM tuition. DDD: Pn. Nuraini, we miss yooohhh!! DDDD;


See seee, this is why I want to bring a camera..=.=


This is in.... @_@ Can't remember what hotel it is.. >.> During Pochi's birthday~ =D Or was it before? @_@ Wait.. Checking.. Yup, Pochi's birthday~ =D 30/10/2009~










This is proper cereal with milk, mine.


This is disgusting cereal with yogurt, Sabs'.


Wheee~ Mind is... The best looking one~ =D Compared to Sabs'.. Pfft~ *hers is the one on the top~ =D*



HAHAHAHHAHA!! Lawak ni.. Tried to get the picture of the guy there.. Hahahahah!! Where's Ian when we need it.. >.<

Yeah... So... Thats all the pictures I have in my phone for this blog. >.> Sorry for not uploading it right after its taken. DDDD: Whatever laaa... Better late than NEVAAAAA~ =D
We're gonna take MOAR.. *I can't believe I'm saying this..=_= I hate taking pictures still.. But... DDD: Demi kawan-kawanku yang tidak dapatku jumpa tiap-tiap hari.. Aku RELA!!!*
So... Imma gonna sleep now.. >.> I've gotta go to school tomorrow, so.. >.<>.>

No comments: