Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Birthday?

Thanks to (in this order):
Before 12.00am (according to my phone):-
  1. Pheng Sheng
  2. Sabrena
  3. Su Jen
  4. Kim Mei
  5. Faridatul

12.00am onwards:

  1. Amelia (Hime-sama called me~! =DDDDD)
  2. Aida
  3. Carmen Ng
  4. Chris
  5. Calvin (Including my family, of course... They wished me while I was on the phone with hime-sama~ =D)
  6. Aunty Lean Sim~!!!!!!
  7. Eunice & her family~!
  8. Soon Wei
  9. Wilson
  10. Eunice Lee~! =D Onion~
  11. Ze Yin~!
  12. Pochi~! =D
  13. Krystal~! (At 4 something am? O_o is FB lying to me?!)
  14. Dianne~ (At 6 something am?!?! FB too~)
  15. Gizele~!!!! Thank youuu~! =D
  16. Rachel Heah~!
  17. Guat Phing~ =D
  18. Alyaa~ (this is somewhat believable~ 10.43 am)
  19. Joanne Lim~! =D
  20. Joalin~ =D
  21. Nicholas
  22. Aunty Alice~! =D
  23. Aldon~ =D
  24. Tara-sama~ =D

After my birthday~:

  1. Tze Ni~ =DDDD
  2. Rachel Yee (2 whole weeks after my birthday. Hahahahah)

Thank youuuu~!!!! =DDDDDD I lurve all of youuuu~!!! *except one~ Hahahahha... Nawww... I'm OK with you~ =DDDD*

Didn't do anything~ =D Watched The Proposal~ Funnneeeh~~ =DDDDD

No comments: