Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hari Anugerah Cemerlang

I'm gonna write what I did the whole day. =____=

I went to school at like 6.30, hoping that the hall would be open, but it wasn't, obviously. It opened only after Ia sked En. Latiff.... Stupid.... Ran here and there to get all the hadiahs up the stage, set the laptops up, try to turn on the LCD on stage, see if the other LCDs in the hall are working, which was on. Pn. Chuah was so panicky... First she was like, "Girls!!! I asked you to take the trolleys up to the stage, why didn't you?" Reason was cause the hall wasn't open. =____= And that there weren't anybody else in charge of hadiah there in school at 6.30. =___=

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! Faridatul was so cute!!!! =DDDDD

I reached school, wanted to go up to class, Kumu saw me, started talking, Sher Maine came and continued talking. Sher Maine and Kumu went for duty at like, 7 and I went to look for the hall key. While En. Latiff opened the hall, I saw Faridatul!!!=D She didn't know how to tie her tie, so I tried to teach her, but she was toobusy staring at me instead of her tie. =__= *her words, btw* Then Pn. Chuah came and asked us to pindahkan the trolleys upstage and get everything ready. after pindahing, I went to get the LCD stuff ready... After that, Pn. Chuah came back in with INTI's hadiah, without knowing what to do. She was like, "Go look for Pn. Asmimi, ask her what to do with this." Faridatul, Zahirah and I were like, "Okay." We didn't know that Pn. Asmimi could do a disappearing act on us when she's so important, since she's in charge of hadiahs. =_= Took me like, so damn long to find her. Pn. Rita came to stage before she did, asked her what to do, she pun blur blur said to just put it with the other hadiahs. =__= Whatever la. Teacher say A I do A. =___=

While Kim Mei and Rachel arranged the prize winners, I was running around looking for Pn. Asmimi. So so so so so so sorry Mei, Rach... Crazy prefects were like, "Eh, red skirts!!! Guard of Honour!! Line up!!!" Like hell ada masa~ Swt... They canceled it anyway. =_= After all the running around, setting up the LCD and stuff, TYT came~ =D He wasn't THAT late this year. He was late by only 10 minutes!!!! Thank god he decided to come early this year. I would've died if I had to wait for 2 hours like we did for AP. =___= The usuals started, band played, pemeriksaan pebarisan, then kompang... Then the speeches... My god... So long la Pn. Pengetua's speech!!! =____= 86 slides!!!!!! Nothing to do while the speeches were on. =____= Went to change to that ugly thing. D= I went when she was talking and when I came back, she was STILL talking. I went to 3 Akik, WALKING really slowly... =___= Oh my god. My shirt was SOOOO wet within the first hour of school. Swt... So disgusting... D=

After Pn. Pengetua, was TYT. He can NOT speak any slower. I knew he spoke slowly, but I didn't expect him to talk SOOOO slowly. =_= I was waiting for the stupid pelancaran. Was talking to the form 4s and 3s. =DDDD The form 3s were talking about the way I text people. Apparently, I influence people to use a lot of "haha"s. Faridatul was there to gossip with them about me. =_= When I walked back into the hall after changing, Sher Maine was like, "We were just talking about you!" I was like, huh? Swt... They told me what they said. o_o I wanted to tell Faridatul to do something, but I forgot what it was after they talked to me. =____= Oh well.. Tak kisah lah. =_= It was done, I suppose, since none of the teachers complained. =_=

After the stupidly slow speech, it was pelancaran. The first time we did it during rehearsal, it was PERFECT!!! *not really, too much smoke, but still OK la* Yesterday, it wasn't that nice. Pn. Sharifah announced, and he was sooo cute!!! He lifted his hands up and showed everyone before he touched the fish bowl.. When he touched it, Jing Min switched on the lights, the music and spotlights came on. BUT!! The smoke machine refuse to burp its stupid SMOKE!!! SHEEEESH!!! It was close to perfect already!!!!!!!! The stupid thing wouldn't come on even after Wei Yen pressed it for like, 3 to 4 times. It came on only like, 10 seconds after the music and the lights came on. =____= The form 3s at the other side were like, what happened?! Sher Maine was like, "What the hell?" The form 4s were like...O_O Ms. Cheong was like, "Why no smoke?!" Nobody knew what happened.. =___= It came on darn late. =__= Oh well~

After pelancaran, it was our gamelan/caklempong/angklung/xylophone/glockenspiel/drums/strings performance. It was OK la~ =D The form 5s' last performance, most probably~ =D So funnyla. I was lost for Abba! Hahahahah...Only the Mamma Mia part... D= So sad.. D= Madu dan Racun so boring but Mr. Ang likes it. Swt... Latin Gold was AWESOME!!!! Hahahahahha....I love Latin Gold! =D After the performance, when we were backstage, after I change back to my uniform in that lil room, Bernardine was like "Teacher, teacher! *to Pn. Audrey* The bass pedal broke!" I laughed, obviously. Teacher was like... O_O How did that happen?! Bern was like, I dunnnooo... The screw thingy came off halfway through the performance. Hahahahhahahah.. So cute la Bern~ =D Then the prize giving for form 1 and 2 started then Puisi dan Lagu... Switched on the lyrics...Waited for it to finish, then rushed off to call Bernardine cause prize giving for form 3 and 4 coming up. =___= What the heck la... She was like, "I go band room ah??" before she left the hall cause I was supposed to call her... So I went to the band room. When I got there, I saw Ze Yin coming out and I was like, Bernardine leh? She was like, I dunno? I didn't see her. So I was like, crap. So I walked to Laman Ilmu, and she wasn't there. Saw some band members and I asked, she said she was in the hall or 3 mutiara. So I went to 3 mutiara. She wasn't there. I went to her class cause the person in 3 Mutiara said she might be there or the hall, so I went to her class. She wasn't there. Her classmates told me she wasn't. So I jalan back to the hall, SHE WASN'T THERE!! Asked Rachel, and she was like, She's still not here la. I was like, Oh, I'm looking for her. So I went to Laman Ilmu again, saw Evangeline and...Can'tremember who la. Evangeline toldme she was on her way to 3 Mutiara d and that Bern went to 3 Mutiara before she did. So I ran there AGAIN and she WASN'T THERE!!!! God.... I was like...Damn...No timela...Gotta go for duty again d!!!! So I ran to the hall... And when it was 4 Mutiara.. I was like.. YAYYYY!!!FARIDATUL!!!! Hahahahahaha...Then when it was 4 Vocasional... I was like...O_O *jaw drops while thinking to myself* WHAT THE HELL?! BERNARDINE IS HERE?! Swt... I was like... "I'm gonna KILL Bernardine!!!!" When she came up backstage after going down from receiving her prize, I was like... I'm gonna kill you! She was like,"Sorry!! Sorry!" *bow bow* Sorry!!! With her really really really cute voice.. Hahahahahahha... I was like, " It's OK laaa..." She's so cute.. Manalah aku sanggup nak bunuh dia.... Swt... She got ready for Battle of the Drum while I went to project the lyrics of Think of Me for Daarshini~ =D After form 5 and 6, BATTLE OF THE DRUM!!! Hahahahahahh.. Lovely lovely performance. BERNARDINE WAS SO COOL AND CUTE!!! Omg...*drools....* Hahahahhahaha... Love her solo performance. =D After all the hadiahs, *clapped like I kekurangan one hand for Su Jen and Ashley~ (I was holding the stupid frame for TYT)* Then, HABISSS! Cleared everything up, put back the trolleys, then lepak. Watched the band for most of the time... =DDD Helped with other random stuff... =DDD

My mother said she would be around 1 o'clock latest, but NOOOO... She came ONE HOUR later than said time. =___= Oh well~ =D Waited with Tara, Pochi, Kumu, I-Lyn, Thissvane (was it her?), and June. Tara said she would go at 5, considering that her friends are fetching her, but NOOOOO.. She was the FIRST to go back. =___= Liar... DDDDD= We were talking about History Form 3 Kerja Kursus. Hahahahah... Talked about how stupid it is. o_o Then me mommy came and I went to tuition~ =D

Nothing much happened, really. This just seems like a long post. It's considerably detailed, this post. o_o Pindahing the kempul was SOOO HARDDD!!! I love Amelia, Jing Min, Izzaty, Sarah(?) (form 2 right?), Noor Aida, and a few others whom I do not know (sorry) for helping out. =DDDD THANK YOUUU!!!! =DDDDDD I love you guys~! =DDDD Mr. Phong made us all help him with his kaki meja dan meja... Hahahahahhahaha... Next time, I'll leave you to do it yourself, sir!!! *just joking.. Of course I'll help... I'm not so useless. I don't mind, really~*

There, our last Hari Anugerah, from my point of view. =DDD Most probably my last official duty as a red skirt too~! =DDDD Awesome~! =D Hahahahahhaha...

No comments: