Sunday, December 21, 2008

=D.. Pads.. =D

("ĶĚĽĽŶ - OMG.. Thanks people!! ^^ Love you people. Hahahahahhahahaha. Sorry, I'll give you your presents late. U_U" is originally my name in the convo, but its too long so I'm taking it all away..=D)

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
what do you want?

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
=D

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
don't say dunno or I'm geting you a my little pony

Alisa says:
Nuuu D:

Alisa says:
uh uh

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
hahahahahhaha

Alisa says:
something I can use

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
swt!!!

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
like I know what you can use

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
=_=

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
I'll get you pads

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
=_=

Alisa says:
Y'know a keychain's fine xD

Alisa says:
ROFL

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
you'll definitely use it

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
hahahahahahhaahhaa

Alisa says:
KELLY DON'T GIVE ME PADS FOR CHRISTMAS

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
eh and they're not cheap ya know

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
hahahhahahahahahahahh

Alisa says:
well actually if you want to, make sure it's Kotex.

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

Alisa says:
JK JK

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
Kotex what...?

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
like..

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
uh..

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
I dnno

Alisa says:
wings

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
hahahahahahha


ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Alisa says:
omg no

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
now you know what to expect for christmas

ĶĚĽĽŶ - says:
hahahahahhahaahahaahhaa

Alisa says:
I already have a box full of them already

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Alisa says:
omg

Alisa says:
i swear

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
its notlike you won't finish using it

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
sorry

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
what did you say?

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
I disconnected

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
am I even online

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
=_=

Alisa says:
it says you're offline xD

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
hahahhahaha

Alisa says:
what was my last message that you got?

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
you ar..

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
hahahahha

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
I swear

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
hahahah

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
=D

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
so whats after that???

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
O.o

Alisa says:
Alisa says:
i swear

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
its not like you won't finish using it

Alisa says:
if you bring a pack of pads to school with a ribbon on it xD

Alisa says:
i'll lol my head off.

Alisa says:
then go to mr.ang and be like

Alisa says:
TENGOK HADIAH HARI NATAL SAYA DARIPADA KELLY.

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!

Alisa says:
sorry about the emots xD

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
I was planning to bring i to school

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
ahhahahahhahahahah

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
it*

Alisa says:
well yeah how else can you give it to me xD

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
yeah

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
I shold do that

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
hahahahahha

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
should*

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
it'll be perfect if tat day you need it

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
hahahahahha

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
no offence dear

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
hahahahahha

Alisa says:
yeah actually

Alisa says:
y'know, we should keep a pack in the classroom

Alisa says:
in case anyone needs it

Alisa says:
just..not in the teacher's desk.

Alisa says:
if we get mr. tan as our teacher again

Alisa says:
you know how he likes to open the drawers and tell us to clean it

ĶĚĽĽŶ says:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Our conversations are usually like this. Why.... Swt.

To those who chipped in for my christmas present..
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU!!
KAMSA HAMIDAH *not sure if the spellin is correct. Tell me if its wrong*!!
KAM SIAH *hokkien*!!
TOH CHEH*cantonese*!!
SIEH SIEH *mandarin, dunno how to spell the pin yin*
TERIMA KASIH!!!

And I'll be giving you your presents late. I'm really really really sorry. I don't have time to go shopping.. Nor do I have the cash. But whatev. Hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha... =D I love you guys. =D I really mean it. =D

No comments: