Saturday, October 25, 2008

Choco cornet

So since I extended mua stay here to few more hours, Su Sabs Rachie gone, Pochi Krystal Kelly reading manga/manhwa, I shall now bloggu. Haha. Kelly's laptop is so convenient, with built in webcam that is so clear. I want a laptop too xD

Anyway we had a rather late breakfast since everyone except su, pochi and mua probably didn't sleep at all till 5-6 ish. Yes I value my sleep. Or rather, Ive been sleeping at odd times for past few weeks due to exams so yea DDDD: and I can't stay awake without my radiation (dear compy)


Heck it doesn't really matter anyway since these freaks woke me up one hour after I slept anyway!! U guys ar. I didn't even know what just happened. Just shrieked when I woke up, and then wondered "....wha..? wait why did I just shrieked? o_O". True story. That is why ur lame attempt of trying to scare me when I came outta the elevator didn't work, Sabbo xD. Kinda reminds me of my own lame attempts to scare u guys when u come out of the toilet *getshot*



Anyway,moving on to the main topic, we walked to bj complex for lunch and looky here:







Choco cornet!! Found in bread history Well, not exactly since this one has holes on both sides while Konata's ones are shaped like a... snail? Only a hole at one side. Haha.

Naturally being such otakus/sweet food freak, mua and Kelly bought it. Kinda obvious isn't it since we won't have a pic of it if we didn't actually own it. Haha.


Edit: Choco cornet wasn't all that great lol xD


.... I'm too lazy to blog anymore so here is the end.

No comments: