Sunday, November 1, 2009

Adam Lambert.... Again..

What the hell!? Our Malaysian Censorship Board dah keterlaluan!!!! They tore out the pages which had Adam's racy pictures!!!!! Don't they realise that the article is left hanging!? It ends with...
"I....
And thats it. =.= What the hell la wei... =.= I paid for the god damn mag, and all I get is a 2 page spread of Adam and Adam on the cover. =.= Now I have to get my brother to get it for me from UK... =.= Haih....

I want Adam's For Your Entertainment Collector's Edition!!! I'd do anything for it!!! T_T It's only available in the US!!! I need PayPal... T_T And some friend/relative who lives in the US to send it back after getting it. T_T I want la wei.. T_T

There! Hime-chan, *or anybody je la* if you wanna get me something, get me that! T_T *muka tembok* It's impossible, though. D= Why is it only available in the US?!?!?! T_T So unfair!!! T_T

Life is just so unfair sometimes. T_T Calvin, I really really really hope you get the mag. T_T

No comments: